Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What A Rush!!!

A sugar rush, that is....

Has everyone recovered from all the Trick or Treaters and the onslaught of Hershey's, Reese's and Sweet Tarts? We had a bunch of kids come through for about 2 hours last night and I got chosen to have "door duty" as Mommy & Jake went out together. Kaitlyn scampered out for about 2 hours with some of her girlfriends from the neighborhood and both kids has a rousing night of successful candy retrieval.

To no one's surprise, the sugar high caused us all to get hyper and wound up for about a 3 hour window (5-8p). Yet, once everyone got home and had one last piece before bedtime, I was surprised how quickly the little ones crashed. I guess they were more worn out than I thought.

I was hoping to wrap it up today with a few pics of the kids in their costumes but for whatever reason (again), Blogger.com is not doing a good job of uploading pics. Maybe later I can get some of those pictures posted.

Hope you all have a great day and if you get time, you can swing by my new myspace site. It's still a work in progress but you can see a few pics of the family and hear that new song from Michael Sweet I have been telling you about for a while.

www.myspace.com/jrvox1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home