Wednesday, March 19, 2008

38 For One Last Day

Today is the last day for me to enjoy life at 38 years old.

Tomorrow, I'll be hitting the big 39...one year before the even bigger 40.

I'm already being reminded of this by my loving and considerate family members. LOL

Since my last entry, we've had a much better spring break. A lot of time on the beach building sand castles, some great eating at some pretty good Florida restaurants and today we got pelted with a fraction of the rain that's been washing away a good portion of Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Because of the rain here in the panhandle today, we did a double feature at one of the local movie complexes.

We took the kids to see the new Dr. Seuss film "Horton Hears A Who" followed by Raven Symone's "College Road Trip". Gotta be honest here...they were both pretty good family movies and all of us really found ourselves enjoying these films.

Oh, by the way, for those of you wondering about "College Road Trip", Donny Osmond stole the show and he wasn't even billed as a top star. Go see it and be ready to laugh at some good, clean family fun.

Tomorrow is my birthday and the family is planning on taking me to Pensacola early in the morning to go watch the world famous Blue Angels practice. We are ALL looking forward to this and hopefully I'll be able to put some pictures up soon. We get some real spotty connections here at the condo so it may not be 'til we get back home for me to put a bunch of pix up for you all to enjoy.

Have a good night and we'll try to check back in later tomorrow night after we go for Round 2 of family portraits on the beach. We were wind-blown off our photo site last night by some pretty big gusts. There was no way I was going to spend a bunch of money on some high quality photos if the wind was going to play havok with my hair 'cause you know how much time it takes me to get it ready each day. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home